Men’s Ministry is a place where men can:
- Connect with other men in the church and build relationships.
- Consider pursuing “Paul,” “Timothy,” or “Silas” relationships.
- Develop habits and routines in the Christian life around Scripture, prayer, fellowship, and loving others.
- Grow in our faith, specifically in our…
- Awareness of our own hearts (motivations & idols)
- Love for the Gospel
- Imitation of Christ
- Love for others (Spouse, Family, Church, Those who aren’t like us)
Men's Ministry hosts two weekly meetings.
These are a time to connect and pray with other men under the Word.
It is a place to know other men, be known, and practice the Christian life together.
- Fall Dates: 8 weeks, Sept 28 - Nov 17, 2021
- Commitment: We're asking men to commit to 5 of the 8 weeks.
- This is a sprint, so we want men to invest.
- Topics: 4 weeks each on:
- Jesus and Following
- Jesus and Sabbath
- The Lunch Gathering: Tuesdays, 12-1pm.
- We will meet outside behind the church office.
- Email Brian Gault with questions.
- The Morning Gathering: Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30am.
- We will meet upstairs in the Youth Room.
- Enter through the gated playground on the East side of the church, and go up the outside stairs
- Parking: Do NOT park in the back parking lot. The Redeemer School needs that lot as students arrive. You may park in the front parking lot (and walk around) or park on Cedarhurst Drive or Wellington Road.
- Email Reid Haygood with questions.
- New Groups: If you are interested in hosting a Gathering at another time or via Zoom, email Brian Gault.
- Registration: To help plan details, we're asking men to register below.
- Liturgy for the Week of Oct 19.
But don't limit it to these events!
Consider calling, texting, grabbing coffee or lunch, or doing a front porch sit with other men at Redeemer.
If you would like to pursue healing and repentance from unwanted sexual behaviors, email Zack Owens or text/call him at 601.941.4166 to talk about options available for support.
Saturday Morning Basketball
Some of us need exercise. Others play for the love of the game. All are welcome.
When: Saturday Mornings, 8:30-10:30
Where: Old Trinity Building (around the back)
5301 Old Canton Road, Jackson, MS 39211
How: Email Brian Gault to get on the GroupMe.
Second Saturday Serve