Men’s Ministry is a place where men can:
- Connect with other men in the church and build relationships.
- Consider pursuing “Paul,” “Timothy,” or “Silas” relationships.
- Develop habits and routines in the Christian life around Scripture, prayer, fellowship, and loving others.
- Grow in our faith, specifically in our…
- Awareness of our own hearts (motivations & idols)
- Love for the Gospel
- Imitation of Christ
- Love for others (Spouse, Family, Church, Those who aren’t like us)
Wednesday Evening Bible Study
This is a place to deeply study and discuss God's word together with other men. We meet at the same time as Upside Down (k4-5th) and Crossroads (6th-8th).
- Fall Dates: 7 weeks, Oct 5 - Nov 16
- Commitment: We're asking men to commit to 4 of the 7 weeks.
- Topic: An in-depth, chapter-by-chapter discussion of the Gospel of Matthew
- Fellowship: 6:00-6:30pm
- Study: 6:30-7:30pm
- Location: We will alternate between the Bride's Room and Room 109, depending on the week. We'll keep up through the GroupMe.
- Leaders: Ryan Berkompass, Steve Ozier
- Contact: Email Blake Ware for more information and to be added to the GroupMe.
The Men's Gathering
Men's Ministry hosts a weekly gathering.
These are a time to connect and pray with other men under the Word.
It is a place to know other men, be known, and practice the Christian life together.
- Fall Dates: 8 weeks, Sept 27 - Nov 16
- Commitment: We're asking men to commit to 5 of the 8 weeks.
- This is a sprint, so we want men to invest.
- Topics: 4 weeks each on:
- Jesus and the Church
- Jesus and Gentleness
- The Lunch Gathering: Tuesdays, 12-1pm.
- We will meet outside behind the church office.
- Email Brian Gault with questions.
- New Groups: If you are interested in hosting a new Gathering at another time, email Brian Gault.
- Registration: To help plan details, we're asking men to register below.
- Liturgy for the Week of Oct 19.
We're working on details for 2022-23 that include:
- Fathers & Brothers & Sons Dodgeball Night
- Pilgrimage to Zion (day trip to New Orleans to see a Pelicans game)
- Bowling Night
- NCAA National Championship Game
But don't limit it to these events!
Consider calling, texting, grabbing coffee or lunch, or doing a front porch sit with other men at Redeemer.
If you would like to pursue healing and repentance from unwanted sexual behaviors, email Zack Owens or text/call him at 601.941.4166 to talk about options available for support.
Saturday Morning Basketball
Some of us need exercise. Others play for the love of the game. All are welcome.
When: Saturday Mornings, 8:30-10:30
Where: Smilow Prep (west end)
787 E. Northside Drive, Jackson, MS 39206
How: Email Brian Gault to get on the GroupMe to make sure we're playing this week.