Men’s Ministry is a place where men can:
- Connect with other men in the church and build relationships.
- Consider pursuing “Paul,” “Timothy,” or “Silas” relationships.
- Develop habits and routines in the Christian life around Scripture, prayer, fellowship, and loving others.
- Grow in our faith, specifically in our…
- Awareness of our own hearts (motivations & idols)
- Love for the Gospel
- Imitation of Christ
- Love for others (Spouse, Family, Church, Those who aren’t like us)
Men's Ministry hosts two weekly meetings via Zoom.
These are a time to connect and pray with other men under the Word.
It is a place to know other men, be known, and practice the Christian life together.
About once a month, the men of the church will gather for fellowship. Here's a list of events at a glance. For a more complete list, see the bottom of this page or check out our Church Calendar.
Sat, Aug 24: Men's Ministry Kickoff Dinner at Pastor El's House
Fri, Sept 20: Men's Ministry Bowling Night
Thurs, Oct 31: Pilgrimage to Zion (aka, Pelicans Game)
Mon, Jan 13: Game Night: Board Games, Ping Pong, Pool, & NCAA Football Championship
Saturday Morning Basketball
Some of us need exercise. Others play for the love of the game. All are welcome.
(Basketball is Suspended Indefinitely.)
When: Saturday Mornings, 8:30-10:30, until Dec 14, 2019.
Where: Smilow Prep, West End
787 E Northside Dr, Jackson, MS 39206
Second Saturday Serve
Coming Soon. On the second Saturday of the month, we’ll set aside 10-12 that morning to help those in need in our church (like widows, single moms, the elderly), or our ministries, or our neighborhood, or our city.