Men’s Ministry is a place where men can:
- Connect with other men in the church and build relationships.
- Consider pursuing “Paul,” “Timothy,” or “Silas” relationships.
- Develop habits and routines in the Christian life around Scripture, prayer, fellowship, and loving others.
- Grow in our faith, specifically in our…
- Awareness of our own hearts (motivations & idols)
- Love for the Gospel
- Imitation of Christ
- Love for others (Spouse, Family, Church, Those who aren’t like us)
Wednesday mornings from 6:30 to 7:30am, at the church, Men's Ministry hosts a time to connect and pray with other men under the Word.
It is a place to know other men, be known, and practice the Christian life together.
About once a month, the men of the church will gather for fellowship. Here's a list of events at a glance. For a more complete list, see the bottom of this page or check out our Church Calendar.
Saturday Morning Basketball
Some of us need exercise. Others play for the love of the game. All are welcome.
When: Saturday Mornings, 10-12, until Dec 8.
Where: Trinity Presbyterian Church
5301 Old Canton Road, Jackson, MS 39211