Men’s Ministry is a place where men can:
- Connect with other men in the church and build relationships.
- Consider pursuing “Paul,” “Timothy,” or “Silas” relationships.
- Develop habits and routines in the Christian life around Scripture, prayer, fellowship, and loving others.
- Grow in our faith, specifically in our…
- Awareness of our own hearts (motivations & idols)
- Love for the Gospel
- Imitation of Christ
- Love for others (Spouse, Family, Church, Those who aren’t like us)
Men's Ministry hosts two weekly meetings.
These are a time to connect and pray with other men under the Word.
It is a place to know other men, be known, and practice the Christian life together.
- Fall Dates: 8 weeks, Sept 29 - Nov 18, 2020
- Commitment: We're asking men to commit to 6 of the 8 weeks.
- This is a sprint, so we want men to invest.
- Topics: 4 weeks each on:
- Jesus and Friendship
- Jesus and Facing Temptation
- The Lunch Gathering: Tuesdays, 12-1pm.
- We will meet outside behind the church office, socially distanced, with masks optional.
- Email Brian Gault with questions.
- The Morning Gathering: Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30am.
- We will meet upstairs in the Youth Room, socially distanced.
- Enter through the gated playground on the East side of the church, and go up the outside stairs
- Parking: Do NOT park in the back parking lot. The Redeemer School needs that lot as students arrive. You may park in the front parking lot (and walk around) or park on Cedarhurst Drive or Wellington Road.
- Email Levi Gill with questions.
- New Groups: If you are interested in hosting a Gathering at another time or via Zoom, email Brian Gault.
- Registration: To help plan details, we're asking men to register below.
We plan to reevaluate the possibility of fellowship events for the spring of 2021.
For now consider calling, texting, grabbing coffee, or doing a front porch sit with other men at Redeemer.
Saturday Morning Basketball
Some of us need exercise. Others play for the love of the game. All are welcome.
(Basketball is suspended Indefinitely. You know, that COVID thing.)
When: Saturday Mornings, 8:30-10:30
Where: Smilow Prep, West End
787 E Northside Dr, Jackson, MS 39206