Our purpose in women's ministry at Redeemer is to lead our women to know God better through the study of Scripture, fellowship with each other, and serving the various ministries of our church.
- We work to make places where women in every season can learn from each other in the Word.
- We work to facilitate relationships that unite women of all backgrounds and ethnicities together as sisters in Christ.
- We work to see all women in the body recognize their distinctive gifts and find a place to serve in the church.
Whether you are new to Redeemer or a longtime member, if you want help to grow, connect with, or serve the body these ways, please contact any of the women on the committee. We look forward to getting to know you better!
During the academic year, we have five groups that gather to promote the study of Scripture in small groups together. This is a place where relationships are formed around prayer & time in the Word. Groups meet throughout the week and at different times of the day with the hope of accommodating as many schedules as possible.
All five groups will continue their studies in the Gospel of Matthew that they began in the fall. Whether or not you have been a part of a group, we would love to have you join us in any place you're able. You can join us at any time—these are open groups!
Please be in touch with the contact person for the group you are interested in joining to find out what materials you need to participate in the group this year. While all groups are studying Matthew, each group will approach it a little differently. We are excited to have you join us!
Here are the groups for the '22-23 academic year:
- 7:30-9:00 pm
- Shuler Home
- Leaders: Hallie Bolen, Rachael Garner, Becca Hill, Emily Shuler, Alli Smith
- Contact: Emily Shuler, 864-650-4529 or Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6:30 am
- Beagle Bagel, Highland Village
- Leader: Haley Arndt, Kelly Berkompas
- Contact: Kelly Berkompas, 302.753.2364, email@example.com
- 6:00-7:30 pm, every other Wednesday
- Bride's Room at the church
- Leaders: Julia Henderson, Gretchen Shull, Anna Splaingard, Alleen Tomás
- Contact: Gretchen Shull, 601.622.1744, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12:00-1:00 pm
- Bride's Room at the church
- Leaders: Rachel Bomgaars, Mamie Hollingsworth, Kristen Owens, Ronjanett Taylor, Beth Watts
- Contact: Mamie Hollingsworth, 601.842.8434, email@example.com
Mom's Bible Study
Mom’s Bible Study is designed for all moms especially those with young children.
We meet in the Fellowship Hall at the church on Wednesday mornings at 9:00 with nursery provided for children 0-3 and a Bible Club for older children attending.
Women will be offered a chance to learn in a large group setting as well as gather in small groups to pray together.
Please register below, including registering your children for Nursery (0-3) and Bible Club (4+).
- Bible Study and Prayer Groups from 9:00 - 11:00
- Teacher: Ellen McCay
- Administrators: Gloria Ozier, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kristen Pearce
- Register here.
This committee of our church exists to care for and serve our women as we're best able. We gather regularly to pray together; plan curriculum for future study; consider events that would encourage fellowship, fun & growth; and dream about various ways for the women of Redeemer to be encouraged and drawn further into the life of the body. If you would like to help serve in any way, please be in touch with us!
- Emily Shuler
- Haley Arndt
- Kateri Gill
- Becca Hill
- Claire Howell
- Mandy Penny
- Mary Sanders
- Beth Watts