The mission of our youth ministry is to support the vision of Redeemer Church by leading to Christ and growing in Christ the 6th-12th grade students of our church and community.
Our Core Values
- We desire to see teenagers transformed by the Holy Spirit through a living faith in Christ, not merely for them to be better behaved.
- We want to grow students who understand and are being transformed by the Bible’s story and doctrine.
- Jesus defines us; not race, socio-economics or family background.
- We are driven by relationships not programs.
- We long to form students who live in worshipful response to God both at church and in their day-to-day lives; not just know facts about God.
- Youth ministry is a part, not a whole. We desire that every student attending youth ministry would connect to the life and worship of Redeemer Church.
- Parents are the most important influencers in a child’s life. Our job is to come alongside parents, not take their place.
- The Gospel changes everything. Friends. Career path. Education. Sports. Work. Family. We help students make the connection.
- It’s not only about us “in here” but those “out there.” Through our words and our works of service we proclaim Christ and his Kingdom to our lost world.
This summer, we will be taking our middle and high school groups to RYM Summer Conferences! These conferences are great opportunities to learn from God's Word, spend time together and make friends, and have FUN! For more information about RYM conferences, you can click here.
Middle School RYM:
August 2-6, 2023 at Alasso Ranch in Texas. Current 5th-7th graders can sign up for this trip. Sign up here. Registration will be open until April 1 or until all of our spots are full.
High School RYM:
July 3-7 at Laguna Beach Christian Retreat in Florida. Current 8th-12th graders can sign up for this trip. Sign up here. Registration will be open until April 1 or until all of our spots are full.
Cost: Total cost is $495 with a non-refundable $150 deposit.
Please reach out to Stephanie if you have any questions or to request financial aid for your child to be able to attend!