Growth Groups are a place where we can plug into a smaller community to know others and be known, grow in the Christian life together under God’s word, and pray with and for each other.
While the exact shape of a particular Growth Group will vary, each group will have three aspects:
- Fellowship & Connection. Groups may share a meal or just get together. A major focus in Growth Groups is to connect with other believers and develop relationships.
- Discussion & Learning. Discussion usually centers on the discussion questions from the Sunday bulletin around the sermon. These questions are oriented around applying God's word in our hearts and lives, and provide an avenue to know others through sharing the Christian life together.
- Sharing & Prayer. Groups typically close with the opportunity to share prayer requests and pray together for each other.
- Open Groups. All the groups listed below are open to anyone who wants to come. You can join at any time, or just try it out and see if it fits you.
- Frequency. Groups meet twice a month on Wednesdays or Sundays.
- Locations. One group meets on Wednesday night at the church. Other groups meet at people's homes throughout the city.
- Size. Groups typically include between 10-15 adults, but some may be smaller and others larger.
- Times. Times vary. See listing below for details.
- Nursery. Nursery is provided in select groups. See group details below.
How do I plug in or try it out?
Reach out to one of the contacts below to get more information on any one of our groups. They'd love to hear from you.
(With in-person events suspended indefinitely, many groups are now meeting virtually.)