Our purpose is relationship — with God, each other, and the women of our community. We aim to support one another, encourage each other’s spiritual growth, and serve the church. We provide many opportunities to grow, learn, serve, and fellowship with women of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and generations. We'd love for you to join us!
Women's Bible Studies
All women's groups at Redeemer will be studying the book of Hebrews this fall using Jen Wilkin's book Better as our guide (books can be purchased most easily through Amazon, Barnes & Noble or christianbook.com).
We would love to have you join us as we grow and connect with one another through the study of the Word, prayer, and fellowship together.
Because of circumstances with Covid, there will be groups meeting both in person and virtually, and we invite you to find a group below that best fits your needs.
- 7:30-9:00 pm
- Shuler Home
- Leaders: Elizabeth Busching, Rachael Garner, Becca Hill, Emily Shuler
- Contact: Emily Shuler, 864-650-4529 or Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6:30 am
- Highland Village
- Leader: Kelly Berkompas, Anna Fair
- Contact: Kelly Berkompas, 302.753.2364, email@example.com
- 6:45-8:00 pm
- virtual via Zoom
- When Upside Down resumes, we will meet at the church.
- Every other Wednesday
- Leaders: Alycia Dyson, Candace Robbins, Christa Williams
- Contact: Alycia Dyson, 601.297.2476, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12:00-1:00 pm
- Youth Room at the Church
- Leaders: Kristen Owens, Beth Watts
- Contact: Kristen Owens, 601.906.1420, email@example.com
Mom's Bible Study
Mom’s Bible Study is designed for all moms especially those with young children.
We will begin meetings via Zoom. Depending on future details, we may move to in-person meetings at some point in Phase 4.
Rolling registration will open September 16, and there will be an opening meeting via Zoom on October 7.