Our purpose is relationship — with God, each other, and the women of our community. We aim to support one another, encourage each other’s spiritual growth, and serve the church. We provide many opportunities to grow, learn, serve, and fellowship with women of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and generations. We'd love for you to join us!
Women's Bible Studies
All women's groups at Redeemer have been studying the book of Hebrews this year using Jen Wilkin's book Better as our guide (books can be purchased most easily through Amazon, Barnes & Noble or christianbook.com).
In spite of groups being at all different points in the study as we start a new semester, we would love to have you join us as we grow and connect with one another through the study of the Word, prayer, and fellowship together.
Because of circumstances with Covid, there will be groups meeting both in person and virtually, and we invite you to find a group below that best fits your needs.
- 7:30-9:00 pm
- Shuler Home
- Resumes Feb 2 with week 7 of the book.
- Leaders: Elizabeth Busching, Rachael Garner, Becca Hill, Emily Shuler
- Contact: Emily Shuler, 864-650-4529 or Emily.email@example.com
- 6:30 am
- Highland Village
- Resumes Jan 13 with week 7 of the book.
- Leader: Kelly Berkompas, Anna Fair
- Contact: Kelly Berkompas, 302.753.2364, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6:45-8:00 pm
- via Zoom or in the Bride's Room
- Resumes Jan 27 with week 5 of the book
- Every other Wednesday
- Leaders: Alycia Dyson, Candace Robbins, Christa Williams
- Contact: Alycia Dyson, 601.297.2476, email@example.com
Owens/Watts Book Club
- 12:00-1:00 pm
- Youth Room at the Church
- Resumes Feb 25, working through excerpts of Mere Christianity this spring.
- Leaders: Kristen Owens, Beth Watts
- Contact: Kristen Owens, 601.906.1420, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mom's Bible Study
Mom’s Bible Study is designed for all moms especially those with young children.
We are meeting in person for Bible Study and Prayer Groups, on Wednesday 9:00-11:00am in the Youth Room. Zoom and recording are available for those registered. Prayer groups are meeting 10:00-11:00am. Please register below.
*Children must be registered at the time of registration for nursery (0-3) and Bible Club (4+).