The mission of our youth ministry is to support the vision of Redeemer Church by leading to Christ and growing in Christ the 6th-12th grade students of our church and community.
Our Core Values
- We desire to see teenagers transformed by the Holy Spirit through a living faith in Christ, not merely for them to be better behaved.
- We want to grow students who understand and are being transformed by the Bible’s story and doctrine.
- Jesus defines us; not race, socio-economics or family background.
- We are driven by relationships not programs.
- We long to form students who live in worshipful response to God both at church and in their day-to-day lives; not just know facts about God.
- Youth ministry is a part, not a whole. We desire that every student attending youth ministry would connect to the life and worship of Redeemer Church.
- Parents are the most important influencers in a child’s life. Our job is to come alongside parents, not take their place.
- The Gospel changes everything. Friends. Career path. Education. Sports. Work. Family. We help students make the connection.
- It’s not only about us “in here” but those “out there.” Through our words and our works of service we proclaim Christ and his Kingdom to our lost world.