This week’s video is a reflection on the past 7 months, with info on how we will move forward with Upside Down next week!
“For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ.
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.” (Colossians 2:5–7 ESV)
- How has your family grown spiritually during this strange season of life?
- What do you hope changes in your rhythms of life?
- What do you hope stays the same even after things start to return to normal?
In Case You Missed It:
- Upside Down (vol. 1) – Building a World that Keeps Breaking (Luke 21:1-28)
- Upside Down (vol. 2) – Watch Yourself and Stay Awake (Luke 21:29-38)
- Upside Down (vol. 3/Twin Lakes Edition) – Propitiation (1 John 4:10)
- Upside Down (vol. 4) – Checkmate (Luke 22:1-6)
- Upside Down (vol. 5) – The Lord’s Supper (Luke 22:7-30)
- Upside Down (vol. 6) – Roosters and Rest Time (Luke 22:31-46)
- Upside Down (vol. 7) – No Condemnation (Luke 22:47-71)
- Upside Down (vol. 8) – You Say You Want A Revolution? (Luke 23:1-25)
- Upside Down (vol. 9) – Firewood vs. The Tree of Life (Luke 23:26-31)
- Upside Down (vol. 10) – Remember Me: a Tale of Two Criminals (Luke 23:32-43)
- Upside Down (vol. 11) – Renovating His House (Luke 23:44-49)
- Upside Down (vol. 12) – Buried and Raised (Luke 23:50-24:12)
- Family Worship Resources