This week’s video from the kids’ Upside Down Series “Jesus Stories: the Gospel Of Luke”
Scroll down to find Scriptures, Discussion Questions, and Prayer Guide.
- “And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth.” (Isaiah 53:9)
WHAT (what did we learn from God’s Word?)
- What does Resurrection mean? (Something that was dead has been made alive)
- Why did Joseph take Jesus’ body to a tomb and why did the women bring spices on the 3rd day? (To honor His body in death)
- What surprising question did the angels ask? (Why are you looking for people who are alive in a graveyard?)
- What did the angels tell the women to do? (Remember what Jesus told you!)
SO WHAT? (Why does it matter?)
- Why is this story about OUR resurrection and not just Jesus’ resurrection? (United to Him, our sin is crucified. United to Him, we will be resurrected!)
NOW WHAT? (What difference does it make in my life?)
- How does resurrection change the way we think about the future?
- How does resurrection change the way we feel during the sad, bad, and scary things today?
PRAYER TIME (“TAG Time”)
- TELL: Tell God how you feel, tell Him the things you are thankful for, tell Him how much you need Him (confess your sins)
- ASK: Ask God for what you need, ask Him to help you and others
- GIVE: Give God glory, honor, and praise!
In Case You Missed It:
- Upside Down (vol. 1) – Building a World that Keeps Breaking (Luke 21:1-28)
- Upside Down (vol. 2) – Watch Yourself and Stay Awake (Luke 21:29-38)
- Upside Down (vol. 3/Twin Lakes Edition) – Propitiation (1 John 4:10)
- Upside Down (vol. 4) – Checkmate (Luke 22:1-6)
- Upside Down (vol. 5) – The Lord’s Supper (Luke 22:7-30)
- Upside Down (vol. 6) – Roosters and Rest Time (Luke 22:31-46)
- Upside Down (vol. 7) – No Condemnation (Luke 22:47-71)
- Upside Down (vol. 8) – You Say You Want A Revolution? (Luke 23:1-25)
- Upside Down (vol. 9) – Firewood vs. The Tree of Life (Luke 23:26-31)
- Upside Down (vol. 10) – Remember Me: a Tale of Two Criminals (Luke 23:32-43)
- Upside Down (vol. 11) – Renovating His House (Luke 23:44-49)
- Upside Down (vol. 12) – Buried and Raised (Luke 23:50-24:12)
- Family Worship Resources