Register for Worship
Registration goes live Monday at noon.
- Until Sunday School returns, the 8:00am Service has been rescheduled for 9:00am. Read more.
- As of July 6 masks are required in all seating sections for the duration of the service until further notice. Read more.
The Session and Staff are creating a dynamic and flexible plan as we return to in-person corporate worship.
Here's the most recent information: [Updated July 7, 2020]
On Sunday mornings we livestream the 9:00am service on our homepage. It is available to watch at your convenience thereafter.
- We will begin the livestream about 5 minutes before the service.
- If you click on the livestream late (say, 9:15), you can back it up to the very beginning of the livestream.
- You can forward the first 5 minutes (there is a countdown at the beginning of the livestream so you know exactly how much you need to forward).
Livestreaming is an important platform to serve those who won’t return in-person in the near future due to Christian freedom.
What will our return look like? Here's a quick glimpse:
- Socially Distanced Seating using different rows for the 9:00am and 11:00am services.
- Advanced Online Registration to maximize occupancy and safety.
- Masks Strongly Encouraged with two sections: Masks Required Upstairs and Masks Optional Downstairs.
- A Touchless Service where nothing will be passed.
- No Nursery at this time.
- No Children's Church at this time.
- No Sunday School at this time.
See more details listed below. For questions email Brian Gault.
Some will be ready to return right away. Others won't. Some will wait several weeks. Others will wait for a vaccine.
We have freedom in Christ to choose (1) to continue to worship online in this season or (2) to chose to return to in-person corporate worship. Please extend Christian charity to those who make a different choice.