Register for Worship, Nursery, and Children's Sunday School
Non-Socially Distanced Sections Available
With COVID vaccinations available, infections on the decline, and more people returning, we are opening Sections H & I up for non-socially distanced seating. These seats will be marked in green on the Eventbrite map and will be available individually.
If you have been vaccinated, and/or are comfortable sitting near others, sitting in these sections expands how many we can seat in our sanctuary. Thanks for your help!
Nursery is available at the 8:00 am Service and during Sunday School.
Registration goes live Monday at noon.
If the sanctuary is full, join us for worship in the Fellowship Hall.
- Services: 8:00am & 11:00am
- Sunday School 9:45 - 10:35am
- Nursery at 8:00am Service and Sunday School
The Session and Staff are creating a dynamic and flexible plan as we return to in-person corporate worship.
Here's the most recent information: [Updated Mar 30, 2021]
On Sunday mornings we livestream the 8:00am service on our homepage. It is available to watch at your convenience thereafter.
- We will begin the livestream about 5 minutes before the service.
- If you click on the livestream late (say, 8:15), you can back it up to the very beginning of the livestream.
- You can forward the first 5 minutes (there is a countdown at the beginning of the livestream so you know exactly how much you need to forward).
Livestreaming is an important platform to serve those who won’t return in-person in the near future due to Christian freedom.
A Limited Return
What does our return look like? Here's a quick glimpse:
- Socially Distanced Seating using different rows for the 8:00am and 11:00am services.
- Advanced Online Registration to maximize occupancy and safety.
- Masks Required for the duration of the service.
- A Touchless Service where nothing will be passed.
- Nursery at 8:00am Service and Sunday School in Phase 4.
- No Children's Church at this time.
See more details listed below. For questions email Brian Gault.
Some will be ready to return now. Others won't. Some will wait several months. Others will wait for a vaccine.
We have freedom in Christ to choose (1) to continue to worship online in this season or (2) to chose to return to in-person corporate worship. Please extend Christian charity to those who make a different choice.