- This event has passed.
If you are a parent of children ages k4-12th grades, or if you volunteer with any of our children and youth ministries (Upside Down, Crossroads, Rooted, Connect 4, Tutoring, Sister Cooks, Sunday School, Children’s Church), please come out for lunch immediately following the 11am service on August 26th.
– Info on the upcoming semester, and how who we are as a church shapes our children and youth ministries
– Panel discussion: hear from a group of parents on the challenges and joys of involvement in Redeemer C&Y ministries
– Session on Helping Kids Belong: Licensed therapist, parent of 6, and Redeemer member Jay Roberson will help our parents and leaders think through how we can help our kids approach the challenging social environment of multi-cultural life, and how we can partner together to care for them in the life of our church.
– Nursery and Upside Down Preview Day: Nursery available for 0-3, and kids k4-5th grade will be with our children’s ministry staff and volunteers for a fun prep-time for the upcoming semester.
– Breakout sessions: for Upside Down, Crossroads, and Rooted volunteers immediately following lunch.
Where: Redeemer Fellowship Hall
Questions? Contact Zack Owens at (601) 941-4166 or email@example.com