On Dec 3, the Session voted to move from Phase 4 back to Phase 3, effective immediately. Our Phase-In Plan is flexible and dynamic, enabling us to respond to circumstances as they change.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We will still have Sunday worship services in-person and via livestream, but all other gatherings of over 20 people are suspended.
- Since we are now in Phase 3:
- There will be no Sunday School this Sunday, Dec 6.
- There will be no Nursery this Sunday, Dec 6.
- This Sunday, Dec 6, we will still conduct new member interviews for the Redeemer Explored class —socially distanced with masks, spread out in various classrooms, but meeting initially in the Fellowship Hall.
- Email Brian Gault if you prefer to schedule your new member interview via Zoom.
- We will dismiss everyone immediately after the service, and we encourage everyone to wear their masks all the way to their cars.
- As of Sunday, Dec 13, we will have services at 9:00am & 11:00am. The service will be livestreamed at 9:00am.
- Due to the late notice, this Sunday, Dec 6, services will still meet at 8:00am & 11:00am
- Auxiliary large group meetings of over 21 people are suspended in Phase 3, though most of those ministries weren’t meeting during the holidays anyway.
- Auxiliary large groups include, for example: Sunday School, Growth Groups, Women’s Bible Studies, Mom’s Bible Study, Men’s Gatherings, and Youth Ministry.
- Groups of 20 or under may continue to meet if they wish, taking appropriate precautions.
- Small group gatherings and activities may continue.
Especially in this season, we want to continue to emphasize Christian freedom.
We have freedom in Christ to choose (1) to worship online in this season or (2) to gather together for in-person corporate worship. Please extend Christian charity to those who make a different choice.