This week we are praying with the Stocks in South Asia. After their original return date was delayed by the disruption of COVID-19, they are hoping to be able to return to the US by June 10. Please join with them in praying that this hope will be met and that the family will be allowed to return. Until then, we praise God that this pandemic has allowed several relationships and conversations to grow in depth as people attempt to deal with the change’s lockdown has brought. Please continue to pray for the Stocks as they witness and live their lives for Christ among their friends and neighbours.